The International Society for Hepatic Sinusoidal Research (ISHSR) is a global non-profit society dedicated to education, research and international collaboration on the field of basic and translational hepatology, specially focusing on the cells of the hepatic sinusoid. ISHSR members are experts in the field of liver sinusoidal research, with non-clinical and clinical backgrounds, that contribute to and participate in the bi-annual Liver Sinusoid Meeting and other ISHSR initiatives.
The society currently offers three levels of membership. A regular membership, a student/trainee membership, and an institutional membership.
BENEFITS: By purchasing a membership to the Society, you gain access to member-only resources like the IMAGE ARCHIVE, VIDEO ARCHIVE, and PROTOCOL BANK. Further, your registration fee for the ISHSR symposium will be reduced by an ISHSR membership. If you plan to attend ISHSR symposia, the membership is a great way to stay connected to hepatic sinusoidal research networks, gain access to invaluable resources, and attend at a reduced price.
ISHSR membership benefits include:
Significant registration discounts to attend the Liver Sinusoid Meetings.
Access to member-only resources, including image archive, video archive, protocol bank and scientific forum.
Immediate information about Society activities and regular ISHSR update e-newsletter
Access to ISHSR online directories (members, centers, training/fellowships).
Eligibility to apply for the Liver Sinusoid Meeting Travel Award Program.
Participation in the nomination and election of the Society leadership.
- Scientists in training that have not yet obtained a PhD, MD or equivalent degree, or have obtained such degree within the previous four years.
- Membership dues are $45 per year
- Membership dues are $100 for 3 years.
- Scientists or post-docs>4 years from PhD award who has contributed knowledge to the field.
- Membership dues are $65 per year
- Membership dues are $150 for 3 years.
- For academic organizations, industries, non-profit organizations… that would like to support ISHSR activities.
- BENEFITS 5 individual memberships, with full access to the Society’s benefits, being 1 of them the administration of the membership
- Complimentary half-page ad in the hard copy or electronic program of the biannual Liver Sinusoid Meeting.